Energy Products & Services Meet Regional Transportation Needs
(3rd Quarter 2015)
Transportation projects are highly visible to the public, so our Group’s heavy/highway operations tend to get the most notice. However, other aspects of the Group are just as important for meeting regional transportation needs.
Our energy division, for example, owns and operates petroleum products terminals in multiple states. Now in its second decade, Vecenergy’s bulk gasoline, ethanol, diesel and jet fuel tanks total more than two million barrels of capacity.
The division includes two major operations in the Sunshine State: South Florida Materials Corp. and South Florida Petroleum Services, based at Port of Palm Beach and Port Everglades, respectively…
This article and more are featured in the Vecellio Group’s 3rd Quarter 2015 VanGuard.
- A Word from Leo Vecellio, Jr.
- “Through The Lens” Around The Group
- Sharpe Bros. • Piedmont Triad Area, NC
- Vecellio & Grogan • US-321, Blowing Rock, NC
- Vecellio & Grogan • Western Loop, Greensboro, NC
- Ranger Construction • I-75 Express Lanes
- Ranger • Presidential Estates, Tuscany, SR-80
- Ranger • Apollo Blvd., SR-70
- White Rock Quarries
- V&G Grading Section Of Monroe Bypass Near Charlotte, NC
- Smile, You’re On Vecellio Group Camera!
- Safety Phrase Contest Promotes Good Work Habits
- Personnel News & Notes
- 2015 Vecellio Lecture Features Darrell E. Waters
- Vecellio Group Contact Information