As one of the largest producers of limerock aggregates and screenings in Florida, White Rock Quarries ships product throughout the state. Customer service is always a high priority, and White Rock helps to ensure the highest level of service and customer satisfaction with three inbound scales, fast load out times, and six outbound scales. This provides fast turnaround for all customer vehicles.
Also featured in this issue of VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning newsmagazine, are Vecellio & Grogan’s “Blockbuster Breakwater” project in Tampa, FL, multiple Ranger Construction projects, and South Florida Materials Corp.’s intern sponsorship for the Port of Palm Beach.
The Vecellio Family Foundation scholarship recipients for 2023 are also featured in this issue, along with the recognition of CEO Leo A. Vecellio’s 50-year service anniversary.
Click the cover image or links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group. Operations include Vecellio & Grogan and its Sharpe Bros. and Hal Jones Contractor divisions, Murray Logan Construction, Ranger Construction, and White Rock Quarries. The Group also includes Vecenergy, its energy division (South Florida Materials Corp., South Florida Petroleum Services, and Vecenergy’s petroleum products terminals in Florida, Georgia and Alabama).
- Good Fortune Provides Opportunity For Many (A Word From Leo A. Vecellio, Jr.)
- Sharpe Wrapping Up Multiple Resurfacing Projects In NC
- “Blockbuster Breakwater” Gains National Recognition for Vecellio & Grogan
- Ranger Recognized By ACAF For Quality In Asphalt Production & Paving
- Through The Lens: Ranger Construction
- Celebrating 50 Years Of Service & Leadership
- Congratulations To The 2023 Vecellio Family Foundation Scholarship Recipients
- Ranger Construction Helps FDOT Address The Growing Commuter & Commercial Population in Polk County, FL
- South Florida Materials Corp. Sponsors Interns For Port Of Palm Beach Program
- New Hires, Promotions, Retirements, In Memoriam
- CEO & Founder Of Volumetric Building Companies Delivers 2023 Vecellio Lecture At Virginia Tech