Safety 24/7 — Industrial Vending Stations Provide Ready Access To Essential Gear
(4th Quarter 2018)
One of Vecellio & Grogan’s sister companies, which provides asphalt contracting and paving services on both day and night shift in multiple Florida markets, now has industrial vending stations at many of its locations. The stations allow company workers immediate access to a range of typical safety and job site gear at any time by using their employee and job details, bypassing normal front-office requisition procedures and hours. The machines also allow real-time inventory control for faster restocking, reducing paperwork in the process.
Read about this and more in our latest VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning publication, including V&G’s new WV-10 improvement project and recognition of 25 long-term employees celebrating career milestones.
Click the image at right or links below for a variety of articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group, which includes Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Hal Jones Contractor, Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries, and Vecenergy.
- Safety 24/7: Workers Gear Up At Vending Stations
- Vecellio & Grogan Awarded 25-Mile WV-10 Project
- A Word From Leo A. Vecellio, Jr: Dedicated Teams Build Group’s Success
- Sharpe Bros., Hal Jones Contractor Making Good Progress On Variety Of Projects
- Family Foundation Scholarships Help Students Reach Educational, Career Goals
- Vecellio Group Honors 25 Service Award Recipients With Combined 650 Years Of Service
- Vecellio Group Proudly Recognizes All Employee Anniversaries of Five or More Years
- Ranger Employees Pick Up Gifts For Putting Safety First
- Smile, You’re On Vecellio Group Camera!
- New Hires, Promotions, Retirements, In Memoriam
- Vecenergy’s SFPS Rebuilding Infrastructure to Support Major Expansion at Port Everglades
- Vecellio Group Contact Information
- Vecenergy Retrofits Tank For Biodiesel In Albuquerque