Vecellio & Grogan’s sister company, Ranger Construction, is working with the Central Florida Expressway Authority to remove two bridges on FL-528, and reconstruct the roadway with embankment, limerock, and asphalt. The current work is the construction of the median cross-over to divert traffic for the demolition of the bridge. This requires excavation and embankment followed by roadway base and asphalt.
Also featured in this issue of VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning newsmagazine, are V&G’s projects in Rockingham, North Carolina (I-73/I74 Bypass), FL-417 overpass project in Orlando, and their support of the Great Port Clean Up in Tampa Bay, Florida. Sharpe Bros. and Hal Jones Contractor, divisions of V&G, are also included, with Hal Jones projects featured in “Through The Lens.” Our recognition of the Supervisor Safety Award recipients for 2022, new employee starts, employee promotions, and retirements are included as well.
Click the cover image or links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group. Operations include Vecellio & Grogan and its Sharpe Bros. and Hal Jones Contractor divisions, Murray Logan Construction, Ranger Construction, and White Rock Quarries. The Group also includes Vecenergy, its energy division (South Florida Materials Corp., South Florida Petroleum Services, and Vecenergy’s petroleum products terminals in Florida, Georgia and Alabama).
- Continuous Safety Leads to 85 Years of Success (A Word From Leo A. Vecellio, Jr.)
- Sharpe Bros. Continues Concrete Road Replacement in NC
- Progress Continues on the New I-73/I-74 Bypass
- V&G Works Through the Night on Highway Overpass
- Ranger Construction Leads Efforts on Wetlands Restoration Project
- Through The Lens – Hal Jones Contractor
- Supervisor Safety Awards Recognize Crew Leaders for Dedication to Safety
- Safety Recognition and Awareness Pictorial
- Hal Jones Contractor Readies Docks for Historic U.S. Navy Ship
- Retirements and In-Memoriam
- New Hires and Promotions
- Ranger & Vecenergy Recognized by Safety Council of Palm Beach
- V&G Supports 3rd Annual Great Port Clean-Up