Sharpe Bros., a division of Vecellio & Grogan, continues work on Alamance Church Road in Greensboro, North Carolina. One of many ongoing projects, this includes widening Alamance Church Road, adding a turning lane, sidewalk, upgraded waterline and new storm drainage.
Additional articles include new Hal Jones Contractor projects (also a division of Vecellio & Grogan) in Jacksonville, FL and an update on V&G’s I-73/I74 Bypass project in Rockingham, NC. We also take a look “Through the Lens” at V&G’s newest project in Tampa, FL. The Sunshine Skyway Seawall Protection and Mitigation Project is the first design/build project for V&G with the Florida Department of Transportation.
Also featured in this issue of VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning newsmagazine, are an overview of projects around the Group, along with the 2022 long-term service award recipients who have reached 20, 30 and 40 years of continuous service.
Click the cover image or links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group. Operations include Vecellio & Grogan and its Sharpe Bros. and Hal Jones Contractor divisions, Murray Logan Construction, Ranger Construction, and White Rock Quarries. The Group also includes Vecenergy, its energy division (South Florida Materials Corp., South Florida Petroleum Services, and Vecenergy’s petroleum products terminals in Florida, Georgia and Alabama).
- Vecellio Group Acknowledges Long-Term Service Anniversaries (A Word From Leo A. Vecellio, Jr.)
- Hal Jones Leads Multiple New Development Projects on the St. Johns River in Jacksonville
- V&G Design/Build Project Plays an Important Environmental Role Along Florida’s West Coast.
- Newly Constructed Portofino Facility Goes Through Fire Prevention & Control Testing Before Opening
- Vecellio Group Receives Diamond Achievement Commendations
- Honoring 2022 Employee Service Award Recipients
- Vecellio Group Recognizes All Long-Term Employees
- HR Roundup: New Hires, Promotions, Retirements, Announcements and In Memoriam
- Vecellio Group Employees Celebrate the Holidays
- FTBA Recognizes Ranger and V&G for Safety
- Vecenergy Opens Its New Portofino Terminal in South Florida