Ranger Mechanical Services, a group within Ranger Construction (sister company of Vecellio & Grogan), is working with Vecenergy’s South Florida Petroleum Services to relocate and upgrade Berth 9 fuel offloading infrastructure. The work is part of Port Everglades’ multi-year expansion plans to increase capacity for today’s larger ships.
Port Everglades will expand Slip 1, where the berth is located, so larger tankers will be able to dock and complete offloading at a faster rate. This will allow increased turnover at the Broward County port, which is South Florida’s main hub for gasoline and jet fuel.
Also featured in this issue of VanGuard, the Vecellio Group’s award-winning newsmagazine, are an overview of projects around the Group. This includes Vecellio & Grogan’s activities in Florida, North Carolina and West Virginia, along with the latest on our Safety Programs and more.
Click the cover image or links below for articles and photos about the companies, divisions and dedicated workforce of the Vecellio Group. Operations include Vecellio & Grogan and its Sharpe Bros. and Hal Jones Contractor divisions, Ranger Construction, and White Rock Quarries. The Group also includes Vecenergy, its energy division (South Florida Materials Corp., South Florida Petroleum Services, and Vecenergy’s petroleum products terminals in Florida, Georgia, Alabama and New Mexico).
- After Unprecedented Year, Staying Safe Still Job #1 Amid Rebound (A Word From Leo A. Vecellio, Jr.)
- Sharpe Providing Full Range Of Services For Customers
- Ranger Divisions Making Progress On Variety Of Jobs
- Ranger Construction Earns Quality Awards For Projects In Florida, Georgia
- Orlando School Sends Letter Of Thanks To Ranger
- V&G Adds Florida Panhandle Job To Work Schedule
- Hal Jones Contractor Wraps Up Rip-Rap Work At Naval Base
- ‘Go Orange Day’ Promotes Job Site Safety Awareness
- Supervisor Safety Awards Recognize Crew Leaders For Dedication To Safety Throughout The Year
- Hard Hat Contest Is “Using Your Head” To Promote Safety
- HR Roundup: New Hires, Promotions, Retirements and In Memoriam
- White Rock Loader Operators Bring Skill, Safety To Work
- Ranger Reaching Higher Heights On Airport Projects
- Vecellio Group Contact Information