Ground Control: Ranger Lands Airport Projects, Meets High Expectations, Departs On Schedule
(1st/2nd Quarter 2016)
Building and paving roads is already a demanding profession, but when the “roads” are used for launching and landing airborne traffic, things get racheted up to an even higher level of precision.
Ranger Construction is known across Central and Southeast Florida for its site development, asphalt contracting and road building services, but thanks to its focus on quality and customer service, the company is also a go-to solution for airports needing runway, taxiway or apron construction, rehabilitation or resurfacing.
Successfully completing a multitude of airport projects in recent years, Ranger has earned industry awards and praise from airport officials for its ability to meet demanding production specifications and project schedules. Read more about it in this issue of our company publication, VanGuard.
Also in this issue, CEO Leo Vecellio Jr. talks about the importance of our safety culture, as we recognize the recipients of our annual Supervisor Safety Awards.
These articles and more are featured in this issue of the VanGuard.
- A Word From Leo Vecellio, Jr.
- Supervisor Safety Awards
- Safety Briefs & Additional Awards
- Cover Story On Ranger Construction’s Airport Work
- Through the Lens: Monroe Bypass • Monroe, NC
- Through the Lens: Western Loop • Greensboro, NC
- White Rock Maintains High Quality Control Standards
- Sharpe, Ranger Asphalt Plants Earn “Diamond” Honors
- Ranger Earns Paving Quality Awards, Adds New Work
- Vecenergy Hosts Christening Of New Tanker “Texas”
- Personnel News & Notes (Smile, You’re On Vecellio Group Camera!; Retirement; Promotions; New Hires; In Memoriam)
- Ranger Honored For Community Involvement
- Vecellio Group Contact Information