Vecellio & Grogan On Home Stretch Of ‘Western Loop’
(1st Quarter 2017)
Vecellio & Grogan is nearing the final stages on a four-mile, $123-million section of future I-785/I-840, a six-lane outer beltway under construction around Greensboro, NC. V&G’s section, known as the Western Loop, includes substantial bridge work, including an elevated section of roadway over existing wetlands.
Click the image at right, or the links below, to learn more about V&G’s Western Loop project. Also enjoy many other articles and photo spreads on the companies and divisions of the Vecellio Group — Vecellio & Grogan, Sharpe Bros., Ranger Construction Industries, White Rock Quarries and Vecenergy.
- Are You Safe? That’s The First Priority For Vecellio Companies
(A Word From Leo Vecellio, Jr., Chairman, CEO & President)
- Ranger and Two Vecenergy Operations Receive Local Safety Awards
- Keep Your Cool: Know These Facts & Stay Safe During Hot Summer Months
- Through The Lens: A Look At Vecellio & Grogan’s “Western Loop” Job In NC
- Sharpe Projects Include Intersection Realignment, County Paving Contract.
- Ranger’s Municipal Resurfacing Contracts Includes Orange County
- Ranger Wins “Best In Construction” Awards, Adds To Project Backlog
- Vecenergy’s Alabama & Georgia Terminals Adapt To Markets’ Needs
- White Rock Quarries Stays Busy Supplying Variety Of Limestone Products
- Personnel News & Notes: Smiles, New Hires, Promotions, In Memoriam
- Vecellio Group Contact Information